This was delicious! I was looking for entree salad recipes and stumbled across Martha Stewart’s page of “ Quick Main course salad recipes. Martha Stewart is not one of my go-to pages for recipes, probably because most of them that I had come across seemed time-consuming and challenging. All 63 recipes were simple and easy to follow. For tuna salad recipe, click here
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces) tuna, packed in oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
First, I had to look up how to cut radishes. I’ve eaten them, but never used them myself. Turns out, nothing tricky about it. It helped to cut them lengthwise.
I used less olive oil, (about 2 tablespoons) 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp white wine, ( I didn’t have white wine vinegar) and added 3 stalks celery. More mustard. Delicious! Look forward to making this again.